Autumn Country Barn

kkart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kkart.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Captured outside of Golden Gate Canyon State Park here in Colorado. Had to be VERY fast with this shot, as I was stopped in the middle of a 1 lane road with traffic coming up behind me, luckily I wasn't driving on this day :) So hung out the window, braced myself and shot away! I was pretty excited when I saw the whole scene, but knew it was a 50/50 chance of getting it. Well...this is the outcome. C&C welcomed :)

Minolta 5D (Anti-shake on)
Minolta 18-200
Singh-Ray CPL
Chrysler Town and Country Minivan window as a tripod (lol)
iso 100
1/60th sec
30mm

ggbarnpict7861copybcopyxr9.jpg

Beautiful capture, I love the deep rich colors and the texture on the barn.

that's a pretty neat shot, love the moon! :thumbup:

What a beautiful shot.

I think that I really have to learn how to use a circular polarizer.

Awwww :cry: :cry: :cry: --- here is the word again (and obvious use of one): circular polariser :cry: :cry: :cry: --- and mine is still resting forever in that stretch of wilderness on the side of the main road where I lost it in February :cry: :cry: :cry:

For to have one and use one well has such GOOD results.
Just look here!
Congratulations on spotting, framing and capturing the scene so well on such extremely short "notice"!!!

Very nice capture, you nailed it. I always seem to choke on shots I can't take my time with. Well done.

LaFoto said:
Awwww :cry: :cry: :cry: --- here is the word again (and obvious use of one): circular polariser :cry: :cry: :cry: --- and mine is still resting forever in that stretch of wilderness on the side of the main road where I lost it in February :cry: :cry: :cry:

For to have one and use one well has such GOOD results.
Just look here!
Congratulations on spotting, framing and capturing the scene so well on such extremely short "notice"!!!

Thanks! :D I scored my CPL off ebay, a FYI. I gotta heck of a deal on it, Singh-Ray are anything but cheap when ya buy em new. Check ebay for em!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back