Autumn shower.....

daithi33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a common site in Ireland this time of year...Wont stop my shooting - just gotta mind the camera :confused:

Autumn shower - c&c welcome. Almost called this golden shower by mistake - glad I didn't:lol::drool:
2983387896_16524ba4fc_o.jpg

Thanks for looking,
daithi

Thanks for the comments invisible and AF44. Not an everyday shot I guess - it was more of an experiment really. This kind of shot probably wouldn't do much for alot of people but I thought there was something interesting about it.

cheers again for the comments,
daithi

Well, you don't see the rain captured in a beautiful photo very often, so I'd say your experiment was a success.

that is really nice. I like the two tone effect by the light

Very nice. I love the way the rain sort of shows the spread of the light. Glad you never went with the "Golden Shower" title, but it would have been funny! :lol:

Thanks for the kind words gents !
daithi

very interesting - did you try other shutter speeds than 1/8th?
I guess the main frequency broke the rain up into bits - very effect and thanks for sharing

Hey Dave, like it, the only negative comment and its not bad, is I think the lamp is very tightly cropped on top, would have liked a little more space, but thats just my opinion. Also well dont on taking the camera in the rain, I always say, you never see many rainy street shots, I think they look brilliant when you get them right!

Luckily in the Emerald Isle we have no shortage of practice weather!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back