Autumn

I'm not seeing much processing here at all. I might be wrong. I've shot scenes like this plenty times. Blue sky, fall color, circ polarizer, bam, this is what you get.

Do you not notice the brush strokes?

Ahh, i see it now, was looking from my iphone before. Pretty cool. As for the color though, doesn't look overdone to me at all.

Ahh, i see it now, was looking from my iphone before. Pretty cool. As for the color though, doesn't look overdone to me at all.

No, I don't think the color was overdone either. Bumped a bit, but not too far. I was just referring to the brush stroke filter/effect.

Thanks for the comments! Funny, I never got any notifications that anyone responded to this thread so sorry for not responding earlier.
I processed this image using the original version of the Pixel Bender plug-in in CS5. I keep that version installed along side CS6 just for that reason. That version allows quite a bit of variability (as opposed to the current oil paint filter in CS6) and this allows the edits to be more controlled - although I don't really consider this one subtle. It's a filter that lets you think and contribute to the impact more that others. Well, that's my opinion anyways. ;)

Thanks again!

Here's another:

p1027528409-5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back