The one I want is 75x75 and 11.5kb, but no luck here either.

I'll just stay the course then. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

However, my Civic Si is gonna run me around 4 grand to get back on the road. While they've opened up the engine to replace the head and timing chain, a little bit more is gonna happen to up the performance. Yay EP3's!

However, my Civic Si is gonna run me around 4 grand to get back on the road. While they've opened up the engine to replace the head and timing chain, a little bit more is gonna happen to up the performance. Yay EP3's!

Not sure I understand what you're talking about. It obviously IS broke so yeah.. someone please fix it. :p

Not sure I understand what you're talking about. It obviously IS broke so yeah.. someone please fix it. :p

I wouldnt worry about understanding him. If you notice his location is a state of confusion.

Just thought to bump this topic up a bit...

Still no avatar for me.... :cry:

Give it a try now.

Yay! My avatar is working!

I still get a message saying "Upload of file failed." but it seems actually to have uploaded just fine.

Thanks for fixing it.

Two different thoughts going on. 1) I ain't changing my avatar cause it ain't broke 2) rant about my car because it is broke and still in the shop.

I wouldnt worry about understanding him. If you notice his location is a state of confusion.
Too right, but you should try my world sometime......at least it's not boring.

Yay, My avatar works! :peacesign:

Too right, but you should try my world sometime......at least it's not boring.

I never been to your world (been close though), but I most certainly wont deny you that at all. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back