LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I changed my avatar... again...
What do you think? I always get tired of my avatars really quickly, but I hope this one will stay.

too girly...you need something that fits your name...littleman...

Little%20person.jpg

midget.jpg

On second thought, maybe go w/girly...

HAhahaha!!!! OMG I spent so long laughing at the 'little' man i didn't see the guy next to him in the bike pants! Look at those pants!! haha!

Meysha said:
HAhahaha!!!! OMG I spent so long laughing at the 'little' man i didn't see the guy next to him in the bike pants! Look at those pants!! haha!

:lol: Yeh he might need to crop out just the "littleman" cuz I don't know how long we could handle that image :lol:

:biglaugh: That's so effing funny! I swear, when I saw the new avatar, my exact thought was "too girly"! Amanda, that suggestion nearly made me pee my pants...great picture! :mrgreen:

Meysha said:
BUAHHAHAHA! :lmao:
Those are some crazy pants...

btw Amanda... glad you could get that pic, is the one with the cool pants your b/f?

LittleMan said:
BUAHHAHAHA! :lmao:
Those are some crazy pants...

btw Amanda... glad you could get that pic, is the one with the cool pants your b/f?

Yeah...he's from TEXAS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

eromallagadnama said:
Yeah...he's from TEXAS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that can't be true... if he was from Texas he would have already be shot by now. ;)
oh, and I know how love really is blind... (I feel sorry for you)

LittleMan said:
oh, and I know how love really is blind... (I feel sorry for you)

And I feel bad for your girlfriend :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mrgreen:

Littleman...isn't it past your bedtime?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back