Heh heh..my first time seeing any of the Matrix movies...it was the third one, and it was my very first date with my boyfriend. So if anyone would like to tell me what happened, that would be great, thanks. :)

oriecat said:

it was great!! i dont ever get why people over analyze a movie like they did with revolutions...all i know is it had me entertained for 2.5 hours..tats good enough for me!

md

No I was definately paying attention, lil on the side joke sorry Orie :oops:

I own all the movies, but the only part I dont like in them is when Neo finishes with the oracle and all the smiths show up, dragged on for a bit long.

Revolutions was the worst end to a trilogy since Godfather 3. It's like they lost track of their own story line and had to make it up as they went along.

Oh wow, yeah: Frank is way too cool in his avatar. Yuck! :eek: :shock: :pale: :puke:

Could someone make a post with there avatars next to their phoro? Like the post, I forgot who did it, with everyones photos.

there's lots of avatars here that i like........a couple of weeks ago i was feeling a bit bored then i saw scott's avatar and it made me feel better, its so cool and funny! hehehehehe :wink:

I like your avatar MD! Carrie Ann rocks!! and malachite's avatar too!!!!

Most reactions

Back