Aviation Abstracts

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seeing I was ground bound I tried my hardest to shoot aircraft with an abstract flare with you guys in mind.

avab5096.jpg

avab3540.jpg

avab5057.jpg

avab3527.jpg

avab3515.jpg

avab3451.jpg

Happy Landings,

Eric

Hi Airic! Sorry to hear you're temporarily grounded. :(

This is an interesting group. I love the second one - as far as abstracts go, this is excellent! :thumbup: I had fun letting my eyes just roam around it - perfect for an abstract.

Nice job!

Now, be patient - you'll be putting those wheels in the well soon enough. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the inspiration. I have put into motion a shoot with No3, the pink aerobatic plane, at the next airshow in two weeks. This guy is awesome and I should be able to get some nice angles out of him.

Eric

Really?? That crazy pink should look awesome in the sky! :) I hope you get some good shots, post 'em here so we can see! :thumbup:

just plain great! i love shooting like this, it's a blast, especially when you find something great (as you have and always do). That second shot has to be my favorite. Those first two. nice job!

Yes, well, these aviation abstract were worth waiting for, after you had announced you'd be putting some up yesterday!

My absolute favourite is the first. No doubt.

Thanks! In the first photo that left engine did not stay running for long. Soon after takeoff it strated to pop and shake so they had to shut it down and make an emergency landing.

This is a photo of the Catalina on final with the left engine stopped and prop feathered.

oshex5118.jpg

Eric

Brilliant shots Eric as always, i have yet to see shots that aren't :D
Love the pattern in the second shot, and the b/w is awesome... a perfect 'abstract'

Interesting shots. I've been looking at some different angles for aviation shooting too but I just don't think I'm artistic enough ;)

BTW I just got back from Austria, shooting at Airpower05 for a few days. Should be putting some shots up in the next day or two.

Great shots Airic. All of these are just amazing.!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back