Avoid gas station batteries like the plage

I dunno... fresh batteries are important to me... but, to be perfectly honest, if I had to choose, I would have to choose that avoiding getting the plague is a wee more important to me than stopping at a gas station for batteries.

I mean... if you get the plague, you bleed all over your equipment which causes all kinds of electrical problems, and then you die... which makes it even more difficult to take pictures.

lmao

This is exactly why I talked my boyfriend into getting a camera with a lith-ion battery.
He was looking at two nearly identical Sonys. The sales guy tried to tell us how AA batteries were more convienient because if you leave home without a fresh charged battery you could simply buy them at any store.
However I've baught batteries that were completley dead out of the package.
I made a very convincing arguement that when we're camping we could simply get an inverter or whatever from Walmart to charge this $45.00 battery that you can ONLY get from Sony.
It will be cheaper in the long run and more environmentally friendly because you're not throwing AA's in the garbage and the lith-ion can be 'recycled'.

Batteries are my worst enemy!

My canon rebel uses C2's or something. In the last 4 or so years I think I've changed them once.. maybe twice. And I quite often forget to turn the camera off when I'm taking lots of pictures.

Most reactions

Back