Avveduti Photography - New, need opinions

jaa1180

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My signature has a link to my site.
Please post opinions... good, bad, and ugly.

Usability... easy of purchasing prints.. look.. etc.

What do you think? :)

Lol999 said:
Nice photo's mate. Site loads a little slow for me but that's no detraction from the work.

Cheers, Lol

Hmmm, the inital site or all the pictures. I may need to talk with my site host.
Is it obvious how to purchase a print? Not asking for you to purchase but just functionality.

Mainly the pictures, plus the borders on the main image re-load everytime you scroll on a page which is a little distracting, plus for my tastes the borders are a little thick. As regards purchasing, I managed okay but folks with little experience of purchasing on-line might not associate the subdued shopping cart image with actually buying something. Don't get me wrong, it's slick, but slick and functionality aren't always on the same team.

Cheers, Lol

Lol999 said:
Mainly the pictures, plus the borders on the main image re-load everytime you scroll on a page which is a little distracting, plus for my tastes the borders are a little thick. As regards purchasing, I managed okay but folks with little experience of purchasing on-line might not associate the subdued shopping cart image with actually buying something. Don't get me wrong, it's slick, but slick and functionality aren't always on the same team.

Cheers, Lol

Hmmm, this is what I was afraid of. I need to change the location of the purchase icon...

I need to do many things with the site but will fix what I have for now.
If you are using IE, I have see IE do strange things with the site.
I will change the borders and see if that helps.
Thank you very much for the opinion.
Anything else?

Anyone else?? ???

I have made some small changes now..

Does anyone see something they do not like?
Can you see how to purchase prints easily?

Most reactions

Back