Away...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's that time of the year, lads. I'm departing tomorrow morning for my yearly ritual in Jackson Hole, WY. I'll be there for three weeks, making music, looking at the sky, hiking, taking pics and learning how to work with my newest addition, the Canon 5D.

I'm all packed, Harley on the trailer, all I need to do is get up early and start driving. I'll go through Utah on I-15, all the way up to Idaho and then cut to the East to Wyoming. Should be fun.

See you soon...

I'm jealous. The area around Jackson, Wyoming is one of the most beautiful on earth, if you ask me.

I envy you this trip each and every year. Have a great time!! Be safe on that hog. :hug::

Thanks y'all!... I have arrived and I can hardly await the hog ride in the mountains. Oh, and the new experience in the 'dark' art of digital photography. :lol::lol:

Be easy on me, guys and gurls...

:confused: I wish!

No, that must have been Ansel Adams. :lol:

(He hasn't posted here lately :lmao: ).

I'm combining two stories, I guess. Someone who did a motorcycle trip, and took pics that showed the same spot with a curved tree, but the photos were taken some (20?) years apart. Don't worry, I'll figure it out... it was someone who posted here within the last 2 years ( :lol: )

Maybe it was Randog.

careful ... you might find yourself slipping for longer and longer forays into the dark digital arts ... then they will control you ... and ... and ...

Safe travelling!

Ian

Most reactions

New Topics

Back