Awww... da widdle wens is so cutesy wootsey!!! :)

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got my 50mm 1.8.... it's so CUTE!!!! I think I need to make it a little dress and have a tea party with it... I'll get my daughter's webkins and some crumpets... and some jam! We'll have a little party! And talk about all kinds of great little things! Like unicorns! And dolphins! I think I need to paint my room purple! EEEEES SOOOO CEWWWTTT!!!

EDIT: I have decided to name my new lense Shmoopsie Buttons!

Are you gonna give it a cutesy name and throw tea parties with it? If not, talk to the hand, buddy... talk to the hand! :)

Besides... I bet mine's cuter. All that "zoomey" stuff probably makes yours bigger.

(btw, Nice lens! :) ... but talk to the hand anyway!) :lol:

I think it was the Racoon Webkin. Bad bandit! BAD!

Wait a minute... Isn't this Chris ON HIS MEDS???

The really scary thing is this is me being normal... well, normal for me. You should all try now to imagine my wife... what a kind and patient soul she must me to tolerate me. :)

BTW, I took a couple shots with shmoopsie buttons. :lol:

Here's one of our cat, Josie. This was taken at 7PM (dark out) with no more than the crappy not-bright light in our kitchen. mwuahahaha...

josie50mm tpf.jpg

The shot is "whatever"... I'm just playing with the lens.

Jeez, all this talk about Webkinz and you post a picture of a cat? Where's the Webkinz?

I give my camera to my 4 year old to carry around the house (no, it's not a dSLR) so I have hundreds of pictures of Webkinz. I think if I sold all the Webkinz in my house, I could buy myself quite a nice dSLR.

Jeez, all this talk about Webkinz and you post a picture of a cat? Where's the Webkinz?

I give my camera to my 4 year old to carry around the house (no, it's not a dSLR) so I have hundreds of pictures of Webkinz. I think if I sold all the Webkinz in my house, I could buy myself quite a nice dSLR.

Josie actually is a very advanced for of Webkinz. :)

Webkinz are just bizarre, really.

...Someone beat my 50 1.8 with an ugly stick

It's short, fat and ugly....My 1.4 on the other hand is tall dark and hansome.

:mrgreen:

Awwww... dats so sad! You have to give your 1.8 wuv! :lol:

hahah

DUDE!!!

THREESOME!!!

Most reactions

Back