awww, yuck!

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
They've done some work on the sewage plant on the other side of town today. Now the wind has changed direction and the entire town is getting blanketed in the smell of ****e. It's getting stronger and it's creeping into the house. We're miles and miles away from it.

Anyone got a spare seat at their house I can occupy until the air clears, so to speak?

Order pizza!! No way. I've heard that pete makes a mean pizza. You can come round here and make me pizza anytime. Just don't forget the red wine and DVDs. We can watch em on my new plasma!!
oh and it's a little chilly at the moment so bring a blanket too.

Sorry, Dan, but I think I'll take Vicky's offer. Erm, just because I've never been on a plane before that is.

You sure we need that blanket? We could watch the DVD's you have, go and make the pizza with my own dough, taking it in turn to give it a good toss of course, it's more fun with two people messing around. Then we could go back and watch some more films.

Ah, but then I don't drink wine, remember? Dan, get that phone ready to order, I'll be round in a minute.

Noooo!!! Dan you *****! *slap slap* How dare you steal my world famous pizza maker from me! hehehe.

Well, what else have I got... hmm I could put some awesome home made cookies in the oven and have them hot and ready to eat, fresh out of the oven when you arrive.

But really?? no wine?? what about beer? or I'll just spike your drink and have my way with your awesome dough!

Well I'm sure pete won't object to you coming round my place as well. :lol:

But seriously, what the hell went wrong with the sewerage? Gawd I would hate to live close to that thing!

Uhh. I think you actually won there, Vicky.
Grrrr.

Well, what else have I got... hmm I could put some awesome home made cookies in the oven and have them hot and ready to eat, fresh out of the oven when you arrive.
You have no idea how weak I go around cookies. I can't go to the shops without buying a packet of soft chewy ones. :blushing:
Asda's aren't very nice though. They're more like small cakes than cookies.

But really?? no wine?? what about beer? or I'll just spike your drink and have my way with your awesome dough!
That's right! All you women are interested in is how much dough a man has and then you go and use it for yourself! :grumpy:

Well I'm sure pete won't object to you coming round my place as well.
That depends on if she's going to insult me again!

But seriously, what the hell went wrong with the sewerage? Gawd I would hate to live close to that thing!
It's miles and mile away. There's over 100k people in the town, and it's had to go past them before it got to me.
The smell went a little while after I made this thread. I just didn't want to say anything. Not when I've got a chance of having some fun with Dan. :eyebrows:

Most reactions

Back