Ayautthaya - Thailand

rasmis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I live in Istanbul TURKEY but now I live in Bengha
cb4887e6.jpg

f74e7715.jpg

Ayautthaya - Thailand - Chilling place

One of the things about a big place with lots of impressive 'objects' is to isolate those objects and make them stand on their own. You have found a very dramatic and riveting place....now, get closer if you can, and let the spirits tell their stories. Careful about cropping, backgrounds and lighting. Move, move around and get in touch with your images and you will have a single image which will endure throughout your entire life.

You are onto something here.

www.jefferyraymond.com

Wow. More interesting photos from Thailand, Rasmis. The oranges here are quite intense!

May I ask you a favour?
Please go edit your post once again and put one or two spaces between your first and your second photo so they will appear underneath each other. Will you do that?

And you have added some information about you - we now know you are originally from Istanbul/Turkey but now live in Benghasi/Libya.
My dad is in Libya this moment (flying home tomorrow).
We is there with a whole group of cyclists, doing a bicycle tour round parts of your "new" country, i.e. the country where you are now. I hope I will get to see some photos, probably also of Benghasi, later, when he'll be back home and I'll get the chance to go there and visit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back