Aye Eye - Photoshop Work

MrsMoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to get better at photoshop, so I took a picture of my eye to edit, cropped it down so it was just my eye and some cheek.

I smoothed the skin out and mucked about with it (twice) untill I was happy with them :)

1: This is the first pic, the smoothed out/cropped image.
Whoah-original.jpg

2: This is the "envy" themed idea.
Whoah.jpg

3: This is the "ice" themed idea.
Whoah2.jpg

let me know what you think! could I improve my skills?
I know they're not exactly in focus, they were just to practice my photoshop!

Yeah, I'd like to see that. Actually, I haven't done one of these in a while so I'd like to see the whole face.

It looks like you touched up more than just the skin, which you want to avoid. Try to keep the eyeball and the eyelashes sharp.

I deleted the very original one, sorry!
I dont tend to keep them, I probably should to be honest >_<

I edited the skin and the eyebrow in the first one, I didnt really mind the pictures being out of focus, it was only really to practice my photoshops skills.

that was pretty much the size of the pic, except my nose, which I cropped out

Oof. Never edit your originals and always keep 'em. :)

Totally understang just trying to improve the skills... maybe retake the shot and do it again, only this time just work on cleaning up the skin and be sure to avoid other stuff.

yeah, thanks :)
I'll try that some time this week, wehn I have more time to sit on the computer, for now I have to run to catch a bus!

yeah, thanks :)
I'll try that some time this week, wehn I have more time to sit on the computer, for now I have to run to catch a bus!

Good luck! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back