B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I heard there was a party going on .... :er:

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :cheers:

:eek:ldman: DONT FORGET TO DO THE OLDMAN'S DANCE :eek:ldman:

:eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman:

Happy Birthday Anja!! It's great how you can have so much talent and only be 5 years old. :D

:cheer: :smileys: :cheer: :smileys: :cheer:

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :lovey: :)

ha ha, ok, so here it is:

.........my birthday cake (it looks like 'something' is missing here, but who cares! :lol: )(...oh, and im getting younger and younger -> yesterday i was 5 - today im 3! ha ha ha)

P4265184pbl.jpg

................annnnnnnnnnnd polish beer (my fav-:) )

P4275233mm.jpg

FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you!!!!!!! :lovey:

Lula said:
I heard there was a party going on .... :er:

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :cheers:

:eek:ldman: DONT FORGET TO DO THE OLDMAN'S DANCE :eek:ldman:

:eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman:

ha ha ha, here you are sofia! - >>>>>

:eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman:
:eek:ldman: :whip: :whip: :badangel: :whip: :whip::eek:ldman:
:eek:ldman: :whip: :whip: :hail: :whip: :whip::eek:ldman:
:eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman: :eek:ldman:

:sexywink: :lol: :hug::

(is it oldman's enough? the dance?) ha ha

vonnagy said:
Szczęśliwy dzień urodzenia ania banania :D :heart:

(i actually have no idea what that means, so i am not responsible if that translates to 'Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries'. )

ha ha, oh, thank you, markus zegarkus! :heart:
not bad at all! ha ha - your polish is getting better and better, and i think its because of all of the the quarks which are shining in the dark ! :shock: :lol:

actually i think it can be translated as: "happy day of birth to ania banania who is a daughter of a banana and elderberry , and who has been finally eaten by a hamster" - something like that, more less... - so you were pretty close, my friend :lol: :hug::

biglaugh.gif

Thanks for the cake and the beer, and should there be a 0 missing????

actually i think it can be translated as: "happy day of birth to ania banania who is a daughter of a banana and elderberry , and who has been finally eaten by a hamster"
Mark knows how to sweet talk the ladies, doesn't he?? :biglaugh:

Thanks for the beer shot! I loved it, and I love your pink walls, too! :thumbup:

terri said:
Mark knows how to sweet talk the ladies, doesn't he?? :biglaugh:

Thanks for the beer shot! I loved it, and I love your pink walls, too! :thumbup:

ha ha, oh yes, he does! ha ha :lmao:

ha ha - and pink walls -> most of my friends thought that something has happened to my head when i have painted my kitchen pink, ha ha - they have called it 'the gloomy barbie style' ha ha ha, cause the kitchen is half pink /half gloomy gray colour, ha ha

thanks terri!

I know this is late, but Happy Birthday!! :)
Hope you had a good day celebrating!

Most reactions

Back