B&H Got Some 'Splaining To Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief. Only one side allowed here........ the bleeding-heart liberal, white-guilt hand-wringers who see evil around every corner. Just don't post your conservative viewpoint..... you'll get banned, just like I did! I'll be moving on now, you fine folks enjoy your liberal love-fest.

You forgot to use the word libtard. Also; you get banned because you're viciously combative. This post is exhibit A.

Last edited:
Oh for crying out loud.

There was no shutting down of opinions or liberal conspiracy to quiet the conservatives. Disagreeing with a position is not the same as shutting it down. And that's what it was - a disagreement and some back and forth from each side defending their relative positions.

That's called a discussion, folks. A conversations. A debate. A parley if you will.

You don't have to have experienced something to empathize with someone. It's kind of the definition of the word: the psychological identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another (emphasis mine.)

And no, I'm not saying you are not allowed to have an opinion, just that it was kind of a weak argument.

I used to come home and ***** daily about the people who I worked with, until a certain spousal unit couldn't take it anymore. I quit, she's still there, and yes, she bitches about the people at work.

Apparently OSHA has not recognized workplace antagonism as a worker safety issue. Yet.

Stuff happens.

Just curious how many of you have ever worked in a warehouse. I have, it is not a fun job even if the conditions are good. Just a guess on my part but most are probably doing it and suffering in silence as it is still better than any work they could find where they came from.

Time to lock this down? Who needs this fetid stew of allegedly human thought on a photo site anyway? Personal attacks, false assertions, bigotry? No thanks.

It is unfortunate that this discussion escalated to where people are putting their entire persona on the line about a situation that we really don't know much about.
I will continue to buy at B&H until I'm satisfied that I know what the real story is, and not just what media wants to make of it.

Good grief. Only one side allowed here........ the bleeding-heart liberal, white-guilt hand-wringers who see evil around every corner. Just don't post your conservative viewpoint..... you'll get banned, just like I did! I'll be moving on now, you fine folks enjoy your liberal love-fest.

This is really too much.
So you're only comfortable where people think exactly as you do?
How strong are your positions if just words make you run away?

In situations like this I always come back to the one thing we can all agree on: Bacon is king! All hail bacon!

That is all. Carry on...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back