DSC_02312Small.jpg

Nikon D90
F2.8
ISO - 800
50MM
Edited with Lightroom and Photoshop

C&C Welcome

Very cool! I love it :)

That's a fun shot. Did you add extra blue to the eyes? It's usually tough to see blue against gray.

My son, does have blues eyes, but ot quite that blue, so yes i did cheat a bit and add a bit of extra colour.

Thanks

can you desat that blue a bit and post one, or maybe one without the selective coloring?...and the line in the pupil bothers me too...
im with flash harry on this one...the blue is rather shocking and totally unnatural in an otherwise cute shot.

I find the blue is way too saturated to look natural.

Selective colouring is way overdone these days and I find having it in your picture takes away from what is a great B&W portrait.

Thumbs up for the portrait
Thumbs down for the blue eyes

Everyone is entiltled to an opinion, i will just dissregard yours.....

So, you're only seeking out opinions with which you agree. Very open-minded of you.

Go ahead and 'dissregard' mine as well; it does look horrendous.

Jon

Okay, I am not trying to be rude here, but I don't like it at all. Its kinda creepy....reminds me of the movie "Village of the damned".

I think its because its so drastic. I like selective coloring, just not so bright

The trouble with photography of this sort is it is usually amateurs who mess up like this, the idea is to enhance a shot, subtle enhancements are usually regarded as great shots, stuff like this is surreal and adds zilch to the shot. H

Most reactions

Back