B&W-Bonnets (and my beautiful daughters.)

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My quarterly visit to TPF wouldn't be complete without some shots of the girls...

From our annual Texas bluebonnet trip, with quite possibly the puniest crop of bluebonnets known to man... They were terrible to start with this year, and then we got hail.

96360279.jpg

96360283.jpg

96360288.jpg

Your kiddos are NOT GETTING THAT BIG!

I remember seeing the younger one (Grace? Emma?) as an itty bitty baby at the Dallas meetup!

Robert, you really need to show your face around here more often!

Your kiddos are NOT GETTING THAT BIG!

I remember seeing the younger one (Grace? Emma?) as an itty bitty baby at the Dallas meetup!

Robert, you really need to show your face around here more often!

Aww, thanks Corry. Emma Faith actually, I can't believe you remembered!

Yeah, they just keep growing, we even stopped feeding them...

We also have another one on the way now, due in December! :) I should be around a little more often now that I'm done with school and have the bare bones of my practice set up.

We also have another one on the way now, due in December! :) I should be around a little more often now that I'm done with school and have the bare bones of my practice set up.

I didn't know you were done with school, either!!! I STARTED school, did ya know that? Just finished my first year (All A's, one B, and I got a scholarship for next year!) and am in summer session now! :)

Haha...bare bones...and you're a chiropractor, right?

Congrats on the impending addition to your family!!! :D 'nother girl, I bet! :p

Glad you are hopefully going to be around more! :D

I didn't know you were done with school, either!!! I STARTED school, did ya know that? Just finished my first year (All A's, one B, and I got a scholarship for next year!) and am in summer session now! :)

Haha...bare bones...and you're a chiropractor, right?

Congrats on the impending addition to your family!!! :D 'nother girl, I bet! :p

Glad you are hopefully going to be around more! :D

Hopefully another girl, my wife only wants one boy, so when we get one, we're done. And I want at least one more after this one...:mrgreen:

Congrats on school, and more importantly the scholarship. What are you studying?

Hopefully another girl, my wife only wants one boy, so when we get one, we're done. And I want at least one more after this one...:mrgreen:

Congrats on school, and more importantly the scholarship. What are you studying?

I'm majoring in Psychology, and right now I'm just starting out at the local community college. After next summer I hope to transfer to a university in either Chicago or Boston. :) I'm in it for the long haul...so I'll be in school for a looooong time! :p

I love the toning on the second one, spot on.

They are so cute. Did you do them in color also (blue bonnets and all). I meant to get out to them but never made it

Robert!!! How great to see you posting again! (I missed it when you first posted as I was at the TPF meetup in Germany and we didn't have easy internet access).

GREAT new that you've finished your studies and have set up a practice. That's really exciting stuff. But it pales in comparison to the news that you're expecting another baby. Congrats!!!! :hug::

Like Corry said, hope to see you around more often.

Wonderful pics of the kiddies. I especially like the second and third ones, where you can see their eyes. They are both such lovely looking girls.

Robert - it is great to see you popping back in here! The girls look beautiful and healthy. :heart: Congrats on your expected, too! :)

Hope to see you around more now that school is finally over for you and you're starting up the practice. :thumbup: That's awesome.

Gorgeous children.

I'd also like to see the images in color - bluebonnets are just another weed if you can't see the color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back