B & W Church

jtpro1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello All,

I've just found this forum and have been reading and viewing photos for about three hours now. I'm really starting to get into photography as a serious hobby and I'm looking forward to learning more and reading about what others have to say.

Here is a photo I took a while ago. I would love any c/c that you may have. Thanks for looking!

-JT

BWChurch.jpg

Heya JT, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
Nice first submission here, a night photo of the church which lends itself very well to black&white!

From what I can see (you chose a fairly small size for web-presentation), it does not look TACK sharp, but I assume you rested the camera on a tripod for this? Or did you take a wall as support?

Anyhow, I feel this was perfect material for a black&white photo/conversion!

Heya JT, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
Nice first submission here, a night photo of the church which lends itself very well to black&white!

From what I can see (you chose a fairly small size for web-presentation), it does not look TACK sharp, but I assume you rested the camera on a tripod for this? Or did you take a wall as support?

Anyhow, I feel this was perfect material for a black&white photo/conversion!

Thank you for your comments. I was using a tripod, but as I recall it may have been a little breezy that night.

-JT

I envy anyone who can successfully shoot a night photo. I am not a night person and lack the energy to organize myself for such a challenge, except for rare occasions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back