B&W grad ND filter (77mm) & Kenko ext tube set & teleconverter

KatieC767

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling the following items since I don't use them. Prices include shipping (CONUS only). No additional charge for Paypal. Paypal preferred. I will try to post pictures by Saturday night (7/24).

77mm B+W graduated neutral density gray #502 filter (ND 0.6): (B&H item #BW50277)
**PRICE DROP**Selling for $60.
I bought this new from B&H online in March of this year. As I stated above, I've only used it twice. It's in mint condition except that I marked the darker side of the filter (outside ring) with pink nail polish so I could easily see which side was the darker side. Includes filter and plastic case it came in.

SOLD - Kenko Digital automatic extension tube set DG (12, 20 and 36mm) for Canon EOS digital and film SLR's: (B&H #KEAETSCD)
Selling for $120.
I bought this set a couple of years ago thru B&H online. I tried them out ONCE right after purchase and since then they've sat in a drawer in their soft case. They did perform well. They are in mint condition. I have the original box and instructions. If you have technical questions look it up here.

Kenko CA-F 1.5 Teleplus MC DG Tele-converter: (B&H #KE1.5XCD, discontinued model)
**PRICE DROP** Selling for $110.
I bought this a couple of years ago thru B&H online. I've used it twice and it performed very well. I have the original box and instructions. If you have technical questions look it up here.

Last edited:
Oh, ok. You had me going for a minute there.

I couldn't figure out what, who a B&W filter was. :scratch:

It's a B+W filter.

One to many 'Hot Damns' tonight .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back