B&W in Paris

Great use of the LB!

On my calibrated monitor...the tones are perfect for the images. Very nicely done :)

Great use of the LB!

On my calibrated monitor...the tones are perfect for the images. Very nicely done :)
Woodsac thanks for comment,
I m not surprised you like the darkside of these pictures, I 've checked on your website :)
But I m really very pleased to see that you like because you have great shots :hail: :wink:

Mat

Number 2 is my favorite. The focus is perfect and I also like the darker lighting, I'm partial to it, and I don't really know why.

The coincidental irony.. which isn't actually coincidental, just has one searching the image for longer than most. The 'personification' of the sign with teh actual pedestrians is grand. Wonderful series - I am not usually a lensbaby fan but these were very tastefully done.

For some reason, the first won't load for me right now, but I see from the second (best of all, really, really good!) onwards that you have soon gone past the mere LEARNING stage on how to use the lensbaby. You seem to be using it with great skill. I really like what I see here. And I don't think that the photos are too dark.

Thank you all :)

And thank you to this forum, I saw lensbaby first time here I had no idea before, ps specila thanks to thephotoforum :p

gizmo:
Please to see that you are fan. You are the first fan :mrgreen: , (except my mum maybe...)
yes I have a website www.mondephotos.com , please to receive your comment about it

LaFoto: Thanks, I have seen here "blurred picture from Japan" in the section Photojournalism which are just great, that s why I bought the lensbaby. The second one in fact was very nice in colour too but overexposed, that s why I made it in B&W.
My favorite is N°4 ;)

Peanuts:
Thanks for comment. 1st is really a very simple shot and I am quite amazed by the fact that this little gadget can help so much to convert easily "idea" inti "picture", I don't know if you see my mean...

myopia : enjoy your stay in Paris. Most of these shots were taken lcose to " Champs Elysées"

jlbrew3:
Firstly I though I iwll not post N2 because I am not fully satisfied, my original idea was to have it in colour but as I told you shot was in jpeg, & over exposed, so colour verison is blinding, that s why I am not objectiv on this one.

AGain thank you for your comment
Mat

I like the fact that they are dark. The attention is led to the subject with the added motion blur. Quite effective.

But I am mostly impressed by your cadrage, especially in #4 and #5. Ça me cause. :)

brujeria: Thanks for comment, yes I like too the effect of lense baby

tsienni: Thanks for comment in french/english
on n°4 my idea was to put the man on the border of the picture to underline the feeling of loneliness :er:
and on n5 just to try to have the children eyes on a hot spot ( 1/3)
nothing more :D
happy to see that it works for you

shoothoops: Thanks

emogirl: Thanks and yes I recommend you to buy a lens baby it is great, I have check on your gallery, you have very nice portrait, and sure you can use it for your work :D

Mat

I've already seen some of these photos but not all.

The angel is still the one I like the more ;)

Most reactions

Back