B/W Overcast Mood

Beautiful series, Airic! I love each and every one of them. You do very well without sun. ;)

Your conversion work in the first image has an extra quality to it that makes it a standout for me. Maybe it's the way the sun was hitting the tree in the color version, I don't know - but with this conversion, the tree no longer looks real against the background. I totally dig it. The same quality appears in the foreground of the second image, in the shadow detail. They both have a surreal quality to them now that I doubt they would have in color. Wonderful work, total eye candy for me! :D

terri said:
Beautiful series, Airic! I love each and every one of them. You do very well without sun. ;)

Your conversion work in the first image has an extra quality to it that makes it a standout for me. Maybe it's the way the sun was hitting the tree in the color version, I don't know - but with this conversion, the tree no longer looks real against the background. I totally dig it. The same quality appears in the foreground of the second image, in the shadow detail. They both have a surreal quality to them now that I doubt they would have in color. Wonderful work, total eye candy for me! :D

Wow! Thanks.:blulsh2:

Eric

Most reactions

Back