Babu the Printer.

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Babu(not his real name) He is a very oldschool printer, ane has been running the same machine for 30 something years, and gets excellent results. I tried to capture him as I see him all the time. He sits and watches his machine, but he is a little camera shy, so I did not photograph his face....gonna try to change that.

155_5585babu.JPG

He has a small light over the machine he uses, and I wanted to get that old look to these. Hope it worked.

155_5599aa.JPG

excellent work Carl.

tell ya what, your work these days far exceeds most. i'm always impressed!

Both excellent shots, love the lighting and the mood you've set :thumbsup:

Excellent, Chiller! :thumbsup:

I'd say you got the feel you were after. :thumbup: I'm guessing a large print of the second one would show the machine detail better. Looks great! :)

Thanks for all your awesome comments. Im hoping to get a few more candids of Babu soon. Thanks again. I appreciate your replies.

awesome b/w's carl!
love the comp in the first shot... that second one is awesome! neat light
thanks for sharing :D

Carl,

Excellent eye and I just love the idea of shooting while working. Helps take the stress away. I hope to see more over the next few days.

Eric

Thanks Mansi, photo gal, snownow, and Airic. I appreciate your comments.
Airic...I sort of work alone, so I always have my camera at work with me, but never take it out. Soo....that is gonna change. I hope I can grab a few more tomorrow.
Thanks again everyone.

Nice shots Chiller. I tried some shots like these a few weeks back, but wasn't happy with the outcome. I'm happy to see that you were able to make them work.

Most reactions

Back