Baby at the Cemetery

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These shots were inspired by the two posts by terri, and her lensbaby. I have not had my baby out much and today seemed like a good day to bring her out.
I went to the cemetery....again. ...:D and snapped about 15 shots.

This shot I desaturated all the colours except the red.

166_6623aa.JPG

166_6636aa.JPG

166_6628aa.JPG

thought this looked kinda cool. The recent snowfall covered a lot of the fronts of the graves

166_6631aa.JPG

166_6638aa.JPG

I dont like this one, but decided to post it anyway. I took 2 or 3 of the same shots, but moved the "sweet spot" to different areas.

166_6627aa.JPG

im convinced this is now the only way to shoot a cemetary. :thumbup:

awesome shots!
I'm probably gonna pay a visit to the cemetary in the next weeks, so this is really inspiring.
the first two have a sort of "bad dream" feel to them, but under the circumstances, i assure you it's a compliment ;)
And the fifth one is just so dramatic!

WOW i realy love the first one....deffanetly one of my favorites

I like that fourth one, Carl! :)

Cool!! :thumbup: You did a great job, Carl!

I think the second shot totally rocks. I love this composition.

The third one has a beautiful quality to it....almost like a lith print. I love the tones here. And the snow is perfect! :D

I am flattered I inspired you to get out there with your Lensbaby! :lol:

Thank you for all the awesome comments. I appreciate it.
JonMikal...ya know.. this would have been the day a crow would have landed, when I didnt have my zoom on.
danelec99...thanks for posting the link.. you waayyy faster then I am.

terri... I had a blast capturing these images. This is a beautiful cemetery here in Toronto. The statues are stunning, and it has really cool trees. There sure is a trick to the lensbaby eh? Once ya get the hang of that "sweet spot" it is really cool to work with. Thanks again.

"Oh baby", the Lensbaby really adds an amazing effect to those cemetary shots. The first and fifth one are my faves. Where in Trawna is the cemetary?

love #1 and 4.... great shots... the baby did well! made me think of getting one of those too :D

Great work Carl. Is this the cemetary on Kingston near the Beaches? If you read this before Sunday morning we are going Owl hunting tomorrow down near Barlow's place. If you want to go give me a call on the cell in the morning.

Eric

Eric

Most reactions

Back