Baby Ava

OMG! Absolutely stunning. I love the water.

You'll get more comments if you post the pictures here people don't like to click links.

If I have to post them here I have to upload them to another web site and add it as a URL link.

Why do it twice?

I have done that way as well, the comments on my work was still scarce... People looked, did not comment, exept few. Over 400 views only 6 comments.

Cheers,

HB

you can link it from where it is.

ExpectationsByHeraBell.jpg

I just right clicked on the image and hit "copy image url" (Wording may vary between browsers) and then pasted it in the image tags.

On Explorer there in no "copy image URL"... I tried all other the URL codes, it doesn't happen.

At this point if me posting url links is bothering some members, and that's why some do not comment, maybe I'll stop posting the url links of my daily image Blog.

And some days when I find the time, I go and re-do it through Photobucket which gives the codes.

Cheers,

HB

I just right clicked on the image and hit "copy image url" (Wording may vary between browsers) and then pasted it in the image tags.

lol just click on your jpeg in your blog, copy the site it takes you to (ends in .jpg) and then insert image tags

great pic btw

<A href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_e4rdLL72m0A/S43RE5okHXI/AAAAAAAABfA/XYVg6n-JtqU/s1600-h/OfficeEssentials.jpg" target=_blank>

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

OfficeEssentials.jpg"][COLOR=

This is the code above...

lol just click on your jpeg in your blog, copy the site it takes you to (ends in .jpg) and then insert image tags

great pic btw

yes I did in this shot... The image was shot in my studio.

hehehe Do you like to play Holmes? :blushing::blushing::blushing: I guess everyone is curious on how one gets there.

No secrets to hold here. Thanks for asking.

Did you use Flaming Pear Flood for the water?

It's beautiful and nice use of the plugin. If this was shot "for real" I would have been amazed of how you got a mom and newborn in water this time of year!

Beleive me we were not that far away from a flood. The baby did a big pipi on that backdrop once we took her cloths off. Honest truth. :blushing:

It's beautiful and nice use of the plugin. If this was shot "for real" I would have been amazed of how you got a mom and newborn in water this time of year!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back