Baby boy, new to the forum.

BeeDubYa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How's this? I know the crop is too tight on his head. Other than that, how is it?

4344947776_98800403eb_o.jpg

Hey Bee. I think the crop is just fine. I like tight shots. The composition is nice. If you're looking for constructive criticism, I think one of the main things I'd have to understand is what kind of image you're going for. Without knowing what you're going for, I will tell you that the photo looks like a screencap from an old John Cassavetes film (Something like "Shadows")... Or even similar to a Jean-Luc Godard french new wave-ish picture.

The face is a bit overexposed, yadda yadda. But all that stuff really doesn't matter all that much - People break "rules" and "guidelines" all the time and sometimes it completely changes the way other photographers think/view about their imagery. The main question is... As the photographer, are you happy with it? If not, what do you not like about it?

Thank you so much. I believe that's the best critique of my work that anyone has ever given, honestly. I am very happy with this image. It's the look I was going for, I was just curious if anyone else liked it too. I also like the tight crops.

Once again, thank you for the comment.

Most reactions

Back