Baby Boy - yes, another one!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This little guy was so cute! He came ready for halloween, and christmas-outfits for each! So cute!

3001144720_7433847b68.jpg

3000305733_c39c649c46.jpg

3000305831_64d18b0180.jpg

3000305955_05ff558f22.jpg

3001145334_c427c1b16d.jpg

3001145496_6c7c32f207.jpg

3001145830_9988073a23.jpg

is that towels in #1 ???!!! I've never seen that! But I really like the idea. At first I was like, "towels? really?" but the more I looked...the more it seemed to give the picture some more interest. (like it needed more help with an adorable baby boy)

A lot of parents love putting their brand new babies in jeans for pictures. I'm not a big fan of it because you *want* them to look like a baby and jeans don't give the impression of *baby*. 6 is my favorite.

is that towels in #1 ???!!! I've never seen that! But I really like the idea. At first I was like, "towels? really?" but the more I looked...the more it seemed to give the picture some more interest. (like it needed more help with an adorable baby boy)

I got the towel idea online somewhere, and now it is my most asked for set! I think I want some fluffier towels, though, these aren't as soft and fluffy as I want . . .

A lot of parents love putting their brand new babies in jeans for pictures. I'm not a big fan of it because you *want* them to look like a baby and jeans don't give the impression of *baby*. 6 is my favorite.

I agree with you, my favorites for babies are the naked shots, or even just in a little onesie where you can see all their features. Outfits like their religious dresses (christening, blessing . . .) are fine, because they have meaning, plus they are usually quite ornate - almost wedding dress style!

If you don't mind me asking ... do you shoot against black background or is it PP ? Do you use strobes or maybe continuous ?
I love these portraits.
Thanks

If you don't mind me asking ... do you shoot against black background or is it PP ? Do you use strobes or maybe continuous ?
I love these portraits.
Thanks

I do these against a black background. I have an old bean bag chair that I drape black fabric over. This holds the baby without looking like the baby is flat on his/her back. I then selectively burn the portrait in photoshop.

I use 3 continuous lights. 2 with umbrellas, and one with a large softbox.

Thanks for looking!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back