baby crow

snownow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sierraphotography.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As I’m new here I won’t make waves and post a non-crow as my first picture. I’ll try to post something nicer next time, but for my first time I wanted to sedate the crow obsession this forum seems to have.

littlecrow.jpg

Cool shot snownow.. Welcome to the forum and crow hunting. :D LIttle guy kinda looks like Spike from Gremlins. Great pic.

Ahhh, I see you will fit in very nicely here. :mrgreen:

Nice photo by the way... how did you come about this little fellow? Cute little guy - well, as cute as crows can get. Personally, I think crows are "fowl" creatures. :mrgreen:

He was on my back door step. Every year we have two nests in our back yard, house finch "crow" or purple finch "crow" I think. When the baby birds learn to fly, they always seem to rest on my back door. I believe it’s just to torment my cat, not 2 ft from this photo (in the house) Do I hear the collective ahhhh.

really great shot.....but i gotta share, my hair looks just like that when i get up...(theres more than you needed to know, right??) sorry, my bad...

welcome, and thanks for the added crow shots..keep them coming.....

Nice shot! Where I live there are tons of crows so i often set up the tripod sprinkle some bird seed and wait for the crows to flock to my garden! I'm feeling the crow vibe, however this is the first time i've seen a baby crow! Good stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back