TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tell me what you think please!

lougirl.jpg

Untitled-1web2.jpg

tree2web.jpg

First of all I think your daughter is adorable.

I like the first shot of her better than the second in part because of the overall color of the shot. The second IMO went a little far in PP. The blue is too blue for me with as desaturated as the rest of the color is. That's just my take though.

The third shot really doesnt do much for me but your miles may vary.

1. This is a really nice shot. The expression, the pose, are wonderful! Adorable child. The focus on her eyes appear soft, though.

2. I LOVE this shot. I love lines, the pose, how far off the ground she is, her expression, EVERYTHING... except the selective coloring. It actually distracts from how wonderful a composition this is. I ended up sitting here trying to figure what the point was, what the selective coloring was trying to emphasize or highlight, etc...

3. This one makes me sad... like she fell in and the waters have stilled leaving no trace... Viewed outside the context of the other two pics as a completely standalone image, level the horizon and I'd really like this for the lines, shapes, geometry, and reflections.

Your dd is adorable! =)

1- the focus is soft =( I also don't really like that she's pretty much centered. It would have a greater impact in a landscape crop with more negative space on the camera right

2- Why do you want the main subject of this photo to be her jeans? I'd probably love this photo if it weren't for the selective color

3- it's ok...you definitely should straighten the horizon

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back