baby Isaac

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Eh, these have their issuses I know but I figured I'd show em anyhow.
Please try to ignore the watermarks, I have to leave them there for now. :)

isaacbumrad-1.jpg

isaac4framerad.jpg

isaac2bwrad.jpg

Last edited:
You captured some amazing expressions!! Good work!! The issues you speak of can be fixed.

You captured some amazing expressions!! Good work!! The issues you speak of can be fixed.

Sadly I have no photshop. :( SO no curves and stuff all that fun colorfixing ability. LOL
For some the composition is an issue too but his mommy just loves these so I have to force myself to just deal with it. I really need strobes BAD and at least enough memory to download GIMP. An off camera flash might be good to, ha! :)
Thanks for your comments. I'm feeling down about these but I know I can fix em later maybe huh?

NOTHING to feel down about!!! I don't see any comp. issues here. You seem to be dealing with what you have nicely.
Nice work, REALLY!!

NOTHING to feel down about!!! I don't see any comp. issues here. You seem to be dealing with what you have nicely.
Nice work, REALLY!!

Well thanks so much. :D

You don't have anything to worry about. You captured some great expressions.
As long as Mom is happy...you should be happy :)

You don't have anything to worry about. You captured some great expressions.
As long as Mom is happy...you should be happy :)

Well, thanks for that. ;) She'll be really happy if I can take the kind of photos you do before he turns 18! :lmao:

For the equipment that you have, these are actually very good! The baby's eyes are really sharp in 2, 3, 5, and 6, which is definitely a good thing for baby portraits. My favorites are 2 and 5, hands down. Composition is excellent. Well done!

NJ

For the equipment that you have, these are actually very good! The baby's eyes are really sharp in 2, 3, 5, and 6, which is definitely a good thing for baby portraits. My favorites are 2 and 5, hands down. Composition is excellent. Well done!

NJ

Thanks and I am glad to hear you say about the eyes because that is a hurdle I have been trying to get over is the eye sharpening.

Great work. All the shots are on the kid's level...which is good work, in my books anyway.

You said you don't have image software...that's OK, it wasn't that long ago when most photographers didn't. If you are going to be shooting for money, I do think it would be a good investment though.

If you were going to digitally edit these, the one suggestion I would have, would be to cut down the number of catch lights in the eyes. I usually think it looks best if there is only one set of catch lights.

Great work. All the shots are on the kid's level...which is good work, in my books anyway.

You said you don't have image software...that's OK, it wasn't that long ago when most photographers didn't. If you are going to be shooting for money, I do think it would be a good investment though.

If you were going to digitally edit these, the one suggestion I would have, would be to cut down the number of catch lights in the eyes. I usually think it looks best if there is only one set of catch lights.

Thanks. I do have photostudio that came with my camera and it can do some stuff but it's very limited. I have used GIMP in the past and found it very comparable to the version of photoshop I used to have. I have the program but I don't have enough memory to run anything. :blushing:
As soon as things calm down around here money wise I will be getting some memory and then I'll be edit crazy!!! :)

You're right about too many catchlights - I think I will edit them out for my portfolio but funny, that is one of the first things his mommy likes about these! Said they made his eyes look so pretty.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back