www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's baby liz! 6months old also!

3025602871_12ae19f419.jpg

3026434094_7a72609d40.jpg

3025602641_7a430d958b.jpg

3026433698_facf8756b5.jpg

This bow is a lot nicer than the one stuck to Abby's head.

The second looks nice - can babies really sleep sitting in a chair like that? Seems like I forgot...

Her expression is funny in the last, though as a mother I'm not sure I'd be really-really fond of that photo. But it's good for a giggle!

With regards to the more professional aspects of this studio shooting you must wait for the really knowledgeable members to come round and comment. I know next to nothing about studio work, studio lighting etc., though at first sight it just looks good to me.

#1 I would have loved to see her eyes more.
#2 Cute, but a little awkward. Is she asleep? If so I would love her in more of a reclined position. It makes me feel like she is uncomfortable. If she were more slanted, maybe cuddling with the bear the picture would make more sense.
#3 is my favorite although I would prefer her face moved more to the left.
#4 cute and a great idea. If I could be nit-picky I would put a little more room above her head and move the duck to the right, out of the center.

Nice job with these. I'm sure mom just giggled and loves them.

3 is my favorite. The rest look a bit awkward as mentioned before.

#4 makes me crack up - it is like a stare off :) What a sweetie, she looks quite comfortable infront of you!

I agree with some of the previous comments, I find that 1 is cropped too close for my taste and her skin tones picked up a lot of the pink from the blanket - might want to try to reduce that. The second one has very nice lighting however in a pose like this I think they need to be awake/have their eyes open. Three is great, I wish she was looking at you but I like it :)

At first glance of the "sleeping" photo, I ABSOLUTELY loved it. I just thought it was toooo precious!!
but then after looking closer, it seems like her hand and foot might be moving? like maybe you just caught her mid-blink or something? which then makes it kinda an awkward pic.
what a doll though!

Most reactions

Back