Baby Parts

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
Hi,all. My favorite model... my grandson.

babyparts.jpg

Nikon FA, 35-135mm Nikkor

Awww! How cute. I love babies! They're so tiny, but they're little people and they're so cute! Did I mention they were cute?! My favourite in your series is the first one of his head.
This is gonna sound really weird, but I love how squishy you've made him look. It's like that soft, innocent baby squishy feel they all have. Ok.. so now I've weirded myself out! But they are really great pics. You must be so proud! (of the pics and your grandson that is)

The b+w, the lighting, the framing-them-together, the "partial baby" ... all this makes them special and unique. Your daughter (?) and son-in-law (?) (or the other way round) must love these. Just like they express how much you love your grandson!

With whom of this board can you share baby photos?
Shark (he's coming here as an abbreviation.... which on is it again? WTS?),
Voo ("voodoocat" is his screen name, I think), maybe soon also PBailey,
but his baby Stella is still sooooo new, he has only presented us her "just born" pic and has never been here since. They must be super busy. Who else is here with a baby? I mean baby in the sense of BABY, not toddler or cute kid or - girl-friend...

These are great, especially as a series. I bet Mom and Dad love them! Makes me long for the days for when my sons were little like this!

Most reactions

Back