Baby photo shoots c.c

iv only had the lens about a week now and that shoot was the 1st one i donewith the lens. im finding it hard right now to get the focus right
It's not the lens that is the issue. It's your shutter speed.
If you are shooting hand held STILL life you can shoot no slower than 1/80
Live subject no slower than 1/125
Moving live subject (babies/toddlers) no slower than 1/250
Fast moving subjects (sports) depending on the sport? 1/320 in rare cases, but about 1/500

Anything slower than that and you will get motion blur-which you have in abundance.
I am sorry, these are NO WHERE near professional or even decent amateur quality.

As for the ISO-a little grain can be fixed in post. Blurry images can't. Learn to shoot for higher ISO's and how to post process them.

I hate blurry pictures. I'm shooting in manual more often and starting to learn when to use what shutter speeds. I honestly believe that shooting in manual mode will teach you more then constant reading will.

iv only had the lens about a week now and that shoot was the 1st one i donewith the lens. im finding it hard right now to get the focus right
It's not the lens that is the issue. It's your shutter speed.
If you are shooting hand held STILL life you can shoot no slower than 1/80
Live subject no slower than 1/125
Moving live subject (babies/toddlers) no slower than 1/250
Fast moving subjects (sports) depending on the sport? 1/320 in rare cases, but about 1/500

Anything slower than that and you will get motion blur-which you have in abundance.
I am sorry, these are NO WHERE near professional or even decent amateur quality.

As for the ISO-a little grain can be fixed in post. Blurry images can't. Learn to shoot for higher ISO's and how to post process them.

i do experience blur, thanks for the advice:)

the first three look blown out. I think you should work on getting your settings right. It is well agreed that your water mark is too distracting as well and you should really look into your white balance. However, dont get discouraged because you learn by making mistakes.

the first three look blown out. I think you should work on getting your settings right. It is well agreed that your water mark is too distracting as well and you should really look into your white balance. However, dont get discouraged because you learn by making mistakes.
Thanks for the advice. i think i use my smaller tag in the corner from now on :)

as for the tag My photos dont have it ones the clients get the photos it has a small hz In the corner, i thought it looked on but that tag is only used on my fb page

HE SAID FACEBOOK! :lmao:

Speaking of facebook, I've been on here all day!! Gotta go read the news feed and see what my friends are up to

Most reactions

New Topics

Back