Baby Pool Series! C&C?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well..as the title says. Its my sister, in her pool. Having a blast. The first three are my favorites. Those are the ones I really would love C&C on, but you're more than welcome to give opinions on any of them. 5 is by far my favorite of the expression set. The rest are mainly included to show emotions of the "shoot". Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DSC_0257.jpg

5. :)
DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

Beautiful photos...!

I forgot to mention, all candid. She refuses to get a picture taken, so she had to be tricked into every one of these. -_-

Mark

Sweet little girl. It looks like the colors are a bit overly saturated, and that the red channel is totally blown out. Her enthusiasm and her fun time is coming through though. The shutter speed blur in shot 4 is excellent--it really shows the way the water is moving as she flips it behind her with both hands.

Thanks! The only thing I did was level correction. No saturation, but I thought the same thing.

Mark

Colour on her bathing suit is still blown out, but I love the detail and catch lights in her eyes, awesome.

I am guessing that the bathing suit in reality has the really bright fluro like colours? Skin tone generaly looks good for saturation.

Nice captures.

Last edited:
The skin tone looks true. The light in her eyes is the sky. She has amazing eyes. Her bathing suit was metallic, shiny, glary, everything terrible for shooting, well, this was in shade, but still.

Thanks, though!
Mark

maybe try just softening things up a bit so it doesn't glare as much? The lines are a bit crisp for my taste in portraits Just my opinion thats all Great capture of the moment.

i and 2 are my fav,pretty girl and great captures.

Most reactions

Back