Baby Sam

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos of my friend's five week old baby Samantha. She's a cutie.

What do you think? Comments, suggestions, critiques always appreciated! :wink:

Sam1.jpg

SamFeet.jpg

SamKris.jpg

4. (I have this one also in the black and white forum, but now that I'm looking at it, I think I like it in color better. ;))

SamTimColor.jpg

Sam2.jpg

I love the detail of the basket in #1, but the lighting seems a bit dark, which might make sense as the kid is sleeping.

#2, the detail is amazing, you can see the feet very clearly and how the skin's not fully developed with all of the veins (I'm guess that's what those are). Ditto with #3, but I really wish you hadn't focused so much on the hands and moved the focus up to the baby's head with the top of the fingers and the out of focus moving downwards.

#4, I don't like that white halo... #5, like #1, is a bit too dark, more detail and attention needs to be brought upon the kid by giving her better light.

Like I said in the other thread, it's hard to photograph babies and pets to bring emotion from strangers (Unless they have kids themselves, and they understand more than I ever could.).

First of all these are awesome!! I think the first one could use some brightening up a little in PS though.
But really what I was thinking is that you freaked me out because I have never seen anyone use those letter blocks in a baby pic before and I TOTALLY did today!!! So strange. haha I love it.
Great minds think alike I guess. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back