Baby

Sweetsomedays

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0003_2_2-1.jpg

Could it be the light was too strong (or too close or whatever else light CAN be in a studio) and you had to heavily work on his forehead already? Well, at least to me it looks like it, and his skin looks like it's on the brink of being blown ... but then what do I know about studio photography at all? Nothing.

But I feel this should move from the General Gallery to People and Pets - at least. If you do portrait photography (baby photography) professionally, you might also want to find this in Portraits and Weddings?

Maybe you can change the brightness, because the photo is a little too light in my opinion.
The photo is very cute! :D

It wasn't in a studio.....it was on my bed and the only light was from the window and my built in flash lol
I do appreciate the input though since this was my first real attempt at taking a portrait. I'm gonna work on editing it some more and make it LESS bright.

Anyone have any tricks for the redness under her eyes? I don't mind the little creases, they are part of her but she had been rubbing her eyes before hand and it just really stands out to me.

davan.jpg

Better?

And thank you for moving my post LaFoto. I think you are correct and that my flash was to close to her cuz even when I play with the brightness the forehead looks blown out.

I'd go with black and white or sepia...and I'd go up woth contrast so that the drop on baby would pop up :) but I love the eyes and the expression here!

Sorry for my ignorance what do you mean by "The drop on baby would pop up"?

well i like the first one you posted!! I think it is very cute and if it was my baby i would be very pleased with the shot :)

I think the "drop on baby" means the drool on his chin.

I am not too crazy about the drool.

Most reactions

Back