Back Again...

Jovian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't been on here for what seems like, and could quite possibly be ages. I'm not sure why it's been so long, but just on a whim the other day I decided to check here, and to see what's new...and as always, I spent the next couple of hours reading threads, so it inspired me, and I'm back... Not that I'm sure anyone remembers me in the first place...but that's not the point now, is it?

Jovian said:
I haven't been on here for what seems like, and could quite possibly be ages. I'm not sure why it's been so long, but just on a whim the other day I decided to check here, and to see what's new...and as always, I spent the next couple of hours reading threads, so it inspired me, and I'm back... Not that I'm sure anyone remembers me in the first place...but that's not the point now, is it?

Aaactually...I think I DO remember you! Welcome back! :)

I remember all the oh-three'ers. ;) There weren't as many of us back then, so it was easier. :lol:

Welcome back! Stick around this time, why don't you? :mrgreen:

Hmm... I don't remember... But then again, memory's the second thing that fails with age.

Meanwhile welcome back!

Well, welcome back then.
Since I am "only" and O-Fourer, I might not have met you before, but then also I am nearing the memory-fails-me-age :roll:
Nevertheless: welcome back :D.

Most reactions

Back