back from cambodia

eggy900

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.egnerphotography.co.uk
HI all, i have returned from Cambodia. As i've already posted some of my photos i have decided to post my Angkor Wat photos, enjoy!

angkor.jpg

faces.jpg

pillars.jpg

light.jpg

palm.jpg

sunsetsilhouette.jpg

crowdedsunset.jpg

comments and queries please

Love the second to last one!!! So what did you think of Angkor Wat??? I hear it's pretty amazing, but was it worth the trip over???

angkor wat was wicked, had to get an internal flight from Phnom Pehn. It's a shame i was only there for 2 days because there are so many temples to see. Our tour guide was very helpful, he had taken the professional postcard photographers round so he offered lots of good advice on photo opportunities.

Thanks for all the comments

Welcome back, eggy, and maybe you'll regale us with even more photos of such an exotic place (well, it is 'exotic' to me, that is for sure!)
You give us some good insight into what the place is like, yet your photos have their individuality. I like that a lot. And the green of the leaf inbetween is a welcome change. I like that capture much.
As to the temple photos, my favourite are 3 and 5.
The telephoto lense pic of the whole site shows some vignetting. Is that because of the lense? (I detected the same in some very old photos of mine when I still used my husband's 300mm lense).

how perceptive laphoto, i think it might be becaue i had a polariser and UV stacked on top, or might be because i didn't have time to edit properly so i just used auto levels

I loved Angkor Wat when I was there a couple years ago. I think I like your composition of the heads better then mine. But I think I have learned alot more about photography since I was there...

493566878105_0_ALB.jpg

453566878105_0_ALB.jpg

Most reactions

Back