aggiezach

Yup...
Reaction score
Website
jessandzach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm sure no body noticed that I was gone, but I'm back!! WOOHOO

Finals went well this year to! Oh what was that Mr. GPA? Who got a 4.0 this semster, Oh yeah thats right it was ME!!!!

Sorry I'm just a little bit excited, first time in college to get all A's YAY!

Thanks for letting me indulge myself for a bit! Also I got to see snow for the first time yesterday, And of all the places in the world, it was in Texas!!! WOOHOO for snow in Texas....

zach-and-jess.jpg

jess-and-edgar.jpg

Zach :D

Word, yo! :lol:

Congrats on the smartness there. I didn't know we were in the company of a genius. ;)

All joking aside, congrats!

I was North of Fort Worth (in Flower Mound) at Jess' (my gal :D) place... I'm back in College Station now, and they're are reports that we're gonna get some of that here tonight... I doubt it though

Where in the Big D/FW are you??

hobbes28 said:
Word, yo! :lol:

Congrats on the smartness there. I didn't know we were in the company of a genius. ;)

All joking aside, congrats!

Thanks yo, it was definitely a rough semester. But I did make a promise to myself, if I got a 4.0, I get a new camera!! So we'll see what the new year brings... COME ON CANON ELAN 7!!

I had kinda noticed a large hole in the forum of late - this would explain it. welcome back and congrats mate!

4.0 :shock:

I thought i did really well with a 3.5 overall for the past 3 semesters... damn geniuses making me look bad :LOL:

anywho, welcome back!

Like I said before, this is the first for me! I usually end up with a 3.0-3.5 but this semester I think I finally got it all figured out :)

Bribes do work! :wink:

Now if I can keep this up for my last two semesters I might just get out of here with a nice overall gpa!

oriecat said:
Welcome back, Zach! Congrats on the new status! Maybe now we'll finally get some mod action in the darkroom. ;):p

There's a darkroom section? :scratch: ;)

Hertz van Rental said:
AlisonS said:
oriecat said:
Welcome back, Zach! Congrats on the new status! Maybe now we'll finally get some mod action in the darkroom. ;):p

There's a darkroom section? :scratch: ;)

We like to keep it dark :LOL:

Hey! Who Turned on the lights!!! AHH MY EYES!

BTW, congrats on the 4.0! This was definately not a 4.0 semester for me ;)

Most reactions

Back