back from Honeymoon

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Tyjax, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Tyjax

Tyjax TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I am back from the Honeymoon in Virginia. It went well. I burned about 8 rolls of film some in colonial Williamsburg and some in DC. Black and white and color. We stole ourfriends Gnome from their yard and did lots of "Storyboard" photography with him. Lots of good pics should be forth coming. It till be a week or so before I get anything posted as I will need to get a scanner and get moved and etc etc ad infinitum.

2. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

oh wow!!! thats great :D ... so i take it u got married? ... welcome to the old married folks club :lol:

*proud married woman*

3. Tyjax

Tyjax TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nope, Ijust took a honeymoon so that everyone else would be jealous. LOL Yeah I got married. Lovin it. (But no one told me about the back rubs!)

4. Shutter Bug

Shutter Bug TPF Noob!

Congrats! :thumbsup:

So you went to Colonial Williamsburg, huh? That's a really great place! I went there last year in July. Horrible heat, but I was there on the 4th and got to enjoy the festivities. I had a ball taking pictures! My camera spent hardly any time in it's bag and was with me constantly! I look forward to seeing your pics!