jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks.

Sorry I've been gone so much. Life gets like that at NASA. Anyway, I know there's been some goings-on with another leading brand of forum, so I apologize if it's inappropriate to cross post (someone just shoot me an email [[email protected]], and I'll be happy to fix it).

Anyways, I thought I'd share these with y'all, and hopefully you'll be seeing more of me again...but I really can't promise anything. If you are really missing me, you can always email (see above).

So, without further ado, here be some fun pics I took a few weeks ago with JonMikal and Kelox:

Moms, actually I was preaching...I had my fist waving in the air, but when I got on the computer, I realized that JM's big head blocked my fist, so you can't see it. C'est la vie.

acsonpg, I work in Washington, DC at NASA Headquarters. Yes, yes, I know. Almost everyone is shocked to learn that there is a NASA Headquarters in DC (or a Headquarters at all), but it's true. I work within walking distance to the Capitol. So, I reckon that if N. Korea ever gets it right, I'll be at ground zero. At least it will be quick (which is more than I can say about the slow death that NASA is causing me).

We have a very close friend at CC, I beleive she heads up payloads.
She once competed for a space ride several years ago.
Last name McPhillips.

Hey stranger!
Good to see you back here and back to posting. Now don't you dare going away again.
E-mail is on the way (or has already arrived) ... you asked for one by those who miss you. So you got mine!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back