Back home and sharing these

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I got back from France and got to look at my pictures on big screen finally. I thought some of them might be worth sharing with you. I am not sure though, since most of the time the ones I thought be awesome sharing don't get much comments and the ones I just put on because I was bored get the most attention. Any way, feel free to comment and/or critique on these 6 from a bunch. Might upload some more over time but let's get these up for now.

1) Some guy that drew my attention, for some reason :lol:
DSC_0357.jpg

2) Some sister, just like her pose which was spontaneous, she'll be mad if she knew I'm sharing this one, even though she's just 10 years old
DSC_0401.jpg

3) Our dog: Diesel

DSC_0352.jpg

4)

DSC_0425.jpg

5)
DSC_0470.jpg

6)
DSC_0534.jpg

I think you should mess around with #2 a bit. I would either convert it to black/white or try out a sepia tone. I think with her position and the crashing waves in the background it should make for a great shot once you mess with the colors.

I like numbers 4-6 because they're nice close-ups, but they just aren't as sharp as I would like (just my opinion, of course).

I think #3 is your best shot. Great colors with the dog and beach.
#4-6 All look great but just need some help with colors in my opinion.
#1 & 2 Nice framing on these; I think #2 needs some brightness/contrast help.

Thanks for the helpfull critiques guys! I will try to mess with #2 tomorrow morning, and post it together with some more holiday pics, with lots of butterflies and stuff! Thanks again!

I really do NOT understand what it is about your Photo 1 here that attracted your attention! :greenpbl: :lol:
Reminds me of the " Naked_Sailor " who I spotted during our summer holidays last year (though I had to go to full zoom off a rocking boat, which made photographing "my" naked person from behind a bit difficult).

Your sister sure looks older than her 10 years in that photo of yours.
The conversion into black and white does not convince me, though, it is flat and lacking in contrasts. I ask myself if you only just desaturated the original?

The photo of your dog is nice. He is quite centred, but the way he looks, I see little chance to do anything about it by mere cropping. You would not want to lose the umbrella on the left, but you cannot crop into the right, as he would then no longer have anywhere to look into. :scratch:

I think I just declare that one my favourite now. (Though it is not green at all, either!! :greenpbl: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back