back home from a long trip south...

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
to the Philippines... We had a great time, and I did get out shooting almost every day.

I met up with Romy Ocon, aka Liquidstone, and has a blast shooting with him for 3 days last weekend.

here are a few, and a link to the rest is at the bottom...

1 Collared Kingfisher
DSC_7936w.jpg

2 Luzon Hornbill
DSC_9505w.jpg

3 Mangrove Blue Flycatcher
DSC_9661w.jpg

4 Giant Golden-crowned Flying Fox
DSC_0941w.jpg

5 Yellow Bittern
DSC_1065w.jpg

6 Whiskered Turn
DSC_1209w.jpg

7 Philippine Macaque
DSC_9790w-1.jpg

this is my recent photos gallery, you may need to scroll down as I will be adding a ton of shots from this weekend to the top.. but there are 150+ shots of the Philippine trip in here....

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/recent_photos

also, one of my favourite non nature shots from the trip here...

DSC_8102w.jpg

best to all.. any c/c welcome.

The flying fox is totally special- Everything is all good. Thanks!

Love looking at your posts. Very nice indeed. I like the shot of the young man as well.

Have run out of superlatives for your bird photos...they are, as always, wonderfully composed and shot. I love seeing them. I also REALLY like the images of the macaques, with the cute look on the baby's face, and the protective stance of the mother. Nice candid of the young boy too... looks like you snapped the shutter just as he made eye contact with you.

Great photos, I enjoyed your website especially the ones from the Philippines. Kennon Road, Lions Head to Baguio City

Wow, wow, wow!!! If you lived here in the US, I'd ask to go birdwatching with you!! :) Beautiful photos! The Collared Kingfisher's bill is so different than our Belted Kingfisher's! I've never seen a Yellow Bittern. We have Least Bittern and American Bittern here. The members of my birding forum would be sooooooooo jealous to see these, hee hee. You even have a catchlight in the eye of the Tern!!

Amazing as allways. I really like the flying fox and the last one of the boy.

Dani

Good to see you're back Ray! Pictures are amazing as always with #4 being my favorite. The colors, composition and background are top notch. Great work.

Yes, definitely as amazing as ever. I always enjoy your photos. I can see why the boy is a favorite of yours, his eyes are so expressive.

Most reactions

Back