Back home

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Daisy and I returned this week from her home in the Philippines, so we had a small welcome party down at the lake!

DSC_148601websize.jpg

DSC_145101websize.jpg

Everything is going well, she is very happy to be here, and we are getting ready for our first child. Finally we are under one roof!!

Welcome back Raymond, and welcome to Canada Daisy. Is this Daisy's first time in Canaka Land? Looks like the geese have taken her in.

Ah, here is the answer to the question that I posted to you in my PM!
WELCOME back home, Raymond, WELCOME to your new home, Daisy, I hope you will like Canada and not suffer from too much homesickness in the time to come.
Ah, and I can see that you had to switch to a different kind of clothes already, Daisy, right? :) :D
How thrilling!

glad ya'll made it back home safe and sound...missed ya!
daisy looks very good for an expectant mother who has traveled a bit...she is so pretty, raymond...

Welcome home! Like Aprilraven said, Daisy looks wonderful for having just traveled so far and that fact that she is expecting! Looks like the geese and squirrel were happy to have you home as well!

Welcome home Raymond. Welcome to Canada Daisy. It is great that you are both together now.

welcome home guys! daisy, you look great...glad you had a safe trip!

Thank so much Everyone for all you well wishes, we are very happy together, and so happy we don't need to be concerned about saying goodbye this time!! Its so cool to have her here with me, my first and only wife, and truly the woman of my dreams!!

Hopefully we will have a few shots of a big healthy baby in December.. and being a dad for the first time I am sure will be quite an experiance.. Might need some advice from all of you on parenting!

thanks again!.. daisy and ray

Most reactions

Back