Back Seat Driver

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need to wash that damn thing!

main.php

Cool shot! LOL, the dirty windshield is a little distracting.

What was your setup? Tripod and remote? Did you use bulb and guess, or were you in an auto mode and let the camera choose? I tried this once, but didn't like the results. (I was also not in a tunnel or anything intersting).

Thanks. I was using shutter priority and stretching it out as long as I could while keeping it still. I had a tripod wedged between the front console and back seats and I rode with it to make adjustments on the fly. My girlfriend was driving. Sometime soon I plan on strapping the tripod down in the back to the cargo hooks and using a remote in some more interesting areas (neon lights, foggy weather,rain, etc). It should be very doable since it's a wagon (Dodge Magnum).

How long was the shutter open on this shot? Looks good other than the dirty glass ;)

I believe this was a 13 second exposure

"We caaaaan't stop, we gotta slow doooown first"

Ludicrous speed.

Nice shot.. clean the windshield, remove that thing hanging from the rear view, re-shoot. Tell the driver to keep the steering wheel as still as possible (be safe of course)

p!nK

"We caaaaan't stop, we gotta slow doooown first"

Ludicrous speed.

Nice shot.. clean the windshield, remove that thing hanging from the rear view, re-shoot. Tell the driver to keep the steering wheel as still as possible (be safe of course)

p!nK

I was just thinking that I need to get the crap off of the mirror:).

However, I want as much movement as possible while keeping a static dash.

Most reactions

Back