Back to my roots, de-stress time!

Outstanding as usual Mya!

3 especially, though I love your eyes in 1

JohnMF needs to check his calibration. After close examination. 1, 2, and 3 are all in focus on my monitor.

JS

lol. well then I guess that makes me in need of a calibration check too eh?

agree with John MF completely.

stfu.

What can I say. I can see the pores on her skin and the lashes on her eyes. I do not see any out of focus Re: her face. Maybe I need to be calibrated. LOL or clean my glasses- no wait that would be your glasses.
JS

What can I say. I can see the pores on her skin and the lashes on her eyes. I do not see any out of focus Re: her face. Maybe I need to be calibrated. LOL or clean my glasses- no wait that would be your glasses.
JS

There are focus issues with the first two, that's just a fact... Maybe she wanted them out of focus, I don't know, they're her photos and she can do whatever she wants with them. I Just pointed it out because if she didn't, then it's a pretty fundamental error and something to watch out for next time (focusing with self portraits is always a bit fiddly I know).

I wasn't trying to be mean, I just think the OP deserves an honest comment, rather than the mindless arse kissing she usually gets.

I was not either, I examined the images under magnification an could not detect the softness you spoke to. I was impressed with her ford and ability to hit the mark so squarely. May be I need o be calibrated.
JS
( No meanness detected, simply I see it differently than you)

#2 appeared a small bit out of focus for me too, so i might need some calibration

I wasn't trying to be mean, I just think the OP deserves an honest comment, rather than the mindless arse kissing she usually gets.

Naked women are used to getting their butt kissed... lol. Its one of those traps that 99% of guys fall into. :)

I think the second one is pretty obviously soft. The first one has the eyes kinda soft (you have to look kinda hard), and the third one looks fine.

I think they're cool photos and all. This seems to me to be more about the process than the result, though. With your title, I'm gonna guess that you find it relaxing and enjoying to be in front of the camera, and enjoy taking photos of yourself. So, they're good photos that served their purpose.

Are you more of a model, or photographer? I'd like to see some other work of yours with other subjects. I bet you can reach higher levels when you don't have to worry about being both the subject and the photographer.

Im definitely more of a photog than a model! And yes, they are a little out of focus but with a remote, the camera will focus on whatever is in the exact middle. And sometimes its hard to make sure its not a shoulder :)

And its not that I like taking pics of myself... its the process I find relaxing and their trial and error, along with the creativity of planning a shoot. The majority of the time these are 3am shoots, and not many models are willing to get out of bed and come over :)

To see more of my work check out my flickr, "Morgan Boss" Leave a comment, the only way to get better is feedback, honest feedback :) Thanks everyone for it too! I know posting on here the majority is always good critiques!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back