Back to my roots (possible NWS self port)

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My latest.... Im on the fence on this one. C&C always appreciated:

IMG_1912edit.jpg

I like everything except the way your left arm looks; for some reason it looks out of proportion.. great work however. You've got an amazing talent for this sort of thing.

Thank you! And yes hahahahaha i didnt notice but it does look like i have a little baby arm!

Your not even near a fence in this image:lmao:

I like it, with the exception of that left arm and the light line around the neck

Not totally digging the facial expression. I know you're going for high contrast, but I think a little more highlight detail would go a long way.

I love your hair, gorgeous. I like the pic, but I think it is a little too soft around your left leg. I know you want it that way a little, but I just don't think there is enough definition there. Very beautiful though.

I like the composition, but the crop feels a little too tight.

Very cool concept. I'm also confused by how your left arm turned out that way. Are you laying on a black blanket? It seems like maybe the blanket is covering edges of you here and there and giving a weird sort of allusion.

I think it is the angle.. and then rotating it made it look odd.... Since you pointed it out, its all I can stare at. Ill post new ones

Most reactions

Back