Back to My Roots

wood man... wood sac...woody...wood you....

i love these... i really think that first is like a magazine pic.

and your still founding father of dark side...( and we accept you no matter what....) * btw...i am not goth.....i am light challenged..*

and i challenge right back... good job woodsac... your impressive with any medium you use... ( i just like your freaky side best...!!)

woodsac said:
Thanks everyone!

I'm not getting away from here...but the DS is in my blood ;)

Of course it is, darlin' ... you keep us on our toesies!

I am a HUGE fan of your landscapes ... I'd love to have that scenery! Then again, I also love your baby pictures.... your street shots ... but I'm afraid it's the darkside of you that MUST stay on top!

I love the last one of this series ... classic Woodsac!

OK, having looked at these again on my monitor at home I dont think you should change a thing. These look great. All three of them are stunning! :thumbup: Welcome back Woody ... Step back in the light Woody ...

;) ;) ;)

Thanks! You're all too kind :D

They're all real dark on my work monitor too Mohain ;) Too bad we can't all just get paid to shoot and edit pictures all day....whenever we want!

woodsac said:
Thanks! You're all too kind :D

They're all real dark on my work monitor too Mohain ;) Too bad we can't all just get paid to shoot and edit pictures all day....whenever we want!

if you figure out a way... sign me up...

What they all said! :)

I like the moody atmosphere.

I gotta tell ya, Woodsac, every time I see that title in the postings list, I think of hairdye. Just had to share that.
(*As you were*).

i can't pick a favorite...all 3 are wonderful. if i had to make a guess it would be eastern colorado or eastern washington. those green crop circles are my only clue.

thanks!

Many more thanks :biggrin:

This is actually the CA desert, Squacks ;) The 'crops' are just little alfafa fields.

OMG! the first one rocks..

I love it..the rays are pretty awesome..

but all are great..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back