Back to reality??

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, I'm back from a great trip to Jackson Hole, WY. It's been a great trip, took some good pics (Velvia 100) to be developed soon. Almost attacked by a lonely buffalo but managed to get my @$$ in gear and take off in time. Phew!...

I stopped in Page, AZ to do another photo session at Canyon X, a slot canyon that's pretty secluded and away from the tourists. Went with the local photographer, Jackson Bridges. Here is a link to his website and gallery:

http://www.jacksonbridges.com/

He organizes trips to different canyons, gives tips on exposure and shows best locations for great pictures. Anyone interested in a trip to Page, AZ??
:D

Well, it's good to be back home and I'll be postin' some pics once I get them done.

Arrivederci for now...

Oh, goody! Mitica went to Jackson Hole and someplace wild called Canyon X! :cheer:

I'm already rubbing my hands in anticipation of these images...I know you won't disappoint.

Welcome back! :D

Just uploaded some pictures taken with my wife's digital camera, a 4MP Olympus C 4000 Z. Check out the Slot Canyon album.

Meanwhile I am waiting anxiously for the Velvia/Provia slides to be developed. Will scan and post later...

:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back