and caught a few images...

DSC_1758031wnsn.jpg

DSC_1709042w.jpg

DSC_1739041w.jpg

DSC_1922040w.jpg

DSC_1907037w.jpg

thanks for looking!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great shots! Waterfowl seem to be boring usually but you make them look incredible.

The second is so sharp, and looks so close as if you could have shaken hands, erm: wings with that duck! But it is all your lens, you say? Well, for the price you paid for that thing it better be good, eh ;) ;) ;)!?!?!?

ahhh now thats my sort of subject! just love the low angles, often I've had funny looks from people while I've been laying in the mud pointing a camera at a duck LOL

Sheesh, those are just superb. Never thought Id be interested in looking at waterfowl until I saw those. Amazing compositions, colors, details. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

great stuff ray, love the perfect DOF in #1 and the detail in #3 is just astonishing... :thumbup:

sometimes i don't know if your photos make me feel inadequate or inspired... :mrgreen:

great stuff ray, love the perfect DOF in #1 and the detail in #3 is just astonishing... :thumbup:

sometimes i don't know if your photos make me feel inadequate or inspired... :mrgreen:

thanks bud.. I am hoping inspiration is there somewhere... that why I come in here!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back